As a Content Assistant at Fnatic, you'll be an important cog in Fnatic's Ecommerce presence and help ensure key sales activity throughout the year goes smoothly. You'll manage content across Shopify and Amazon platforms, as well as support paid marketing activity. Always looking to support growth, you'll be keen to experiment with different approaches and have an inquisitive mindset to question the status quo. This is a great opportunity to immerse yourself in a non-traditional Ecommerce environment and directly impact Fnatic's success!
Your Mission Is To
- Administer content on Fnatic's Shopify platform; managing discount codes, SKU creation, shipping services, shipping countries, homepage, collections, banners etc
- Manage website deployment of key sale activity (Black Friday/Prime Day/Christmas etc), and provide active support throughout the sale period
- Create Amazon product listings and promotions
- Analyse Amazon sales and replenish inventory as required
- Create and maintain a product listing how to guide for Fnatic Cloud Shopify channel
- Understand email workflows, generating manual and automated emails
- Maintain Fnatic's CRM database and ensure GDPR compliance
- Identify broken links, out of stock product and anything else that does not help the customer journey and fix these problems
- Learn how to use Google Optimise to carry out A/B tests
- Support maintenance and building of campaigns on Google Adwords and Facebook advertising
- Ad-hoc tasks as directed by your manager
We're looking for:
- Bachelor's degree or higher, with strong academic performance
- Previous work experience in a tech-led environment
- Someone curious and intelligent, whose first instinct is to research and self-learn than needing constant training
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Comfort in handling high volumes of data input
- Experience with Shopify and Google Optimise desirable
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing demands on time
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English, other languages desirable
What We Have To Offer
- The chance to learn from an ambitious and creative team, and enjoy the buzz of our fast-paced business
- Office in the heart of Belgrade
- Private medical insurance (Generali)
- Self-development book requests for the Fnatic Library
- Fnatic shop staff discount
Fnatic is a global esports entertainment brand headquartered in London, laser-focused on seeking out, levelling up and amplifying gamers and creators. Our history is unparalleled. Founded in 2004, we are the most successful esports brand of the last decade, winning more than 200 championships across 30 different games.
Today, driven by entertainment, Fnatic is the channel through which the most forward-thinking brands communicate with young people. We deliver industry-leading content, experiences and activations through offices and facilities in cities between Los Angeles and Tokyo. And a future even brighter.
We are forerunners in competitive mobile gaming, as the first Tier 1 esports team to launch a presence in India. We pioneered the intersection of street culture and esports with merch collaborations, and will continue to lead the industry in relation to quality of pro wear and fan apparel. Our pros and creators will generate more than 100m hours of entertainment content in 2020, showcasing our global partners to an audience of more than 15m fans across our social platforms. In addition, our 'Fnatic Gear' consumer products will continue to level up and amplify the gaming performance of users wherever they are sold.