Senior Unity Developer
About the job
As a Unity Developer at FM-Games, you will be able to work closely with top game developers to really push your boundaries of what is possible in Unity. You will be in charge of implementing new features and optimizing current ones, in conjunction with our partners. Applying to us provides you with a great opportunity to contribute to an expanding portfolio of classic games without being tied to the 2-3 year development cycles that typically accompany such projects.
- Develop games and games features
- Optimize games for mobile platforms,
- Polish and maintain the source code
- Fix bugs and problems
- 4 years of game development experience (2+ in Unity)
- Experience with C#
- Experience with IOS and Android Mobile Development
- Good communication and teamwork
- Knowledge on Version control systems
- Knowledge of basic design patterns and MVC.
- Desirable experience
- Experience with agile, scrum or Kanban development
- Experience in Native plugin development
- English fluency
- Passion for games.
Who we are
FM GAMES is a gaming powerhouse with a portfolio of 15 casual, mobile games. They are played every day by more than 500,000 users. We have found just the right balance that allows us to deliver an experience that delights our users while building a robust business.
By joining us you will have the opportunity to work on applications used by thousands of users daily, all around the world.
Send your CV by pressing the Apply Button below.