Heads up! We don’t slow down and we are looking for new talents with Wild Passion! Apply now and take part in the online-based recruitment process. Want to see how we work? Visit our social media.
Flying Wild Hog Krakow is currently working on an independent project which is a multiplayer action RPG set in a sci-fi universe.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
We are looking for an experienced Gaming Analyst to join our Live Service Team in Krakow and become the core of our BI team. You will be the first point of contact and analytical partner for our publishing partner and work with them to establish an insight-driven approach to game and monetisation design. You will be working closely with the Publishing BI analysts and internally with the Game Director and Monetization Designer. You will become the data expert on the team.
- Collaborate with publishing partner and their analytics team
- Provide compelling insights and findings to drive game development and future roadmaps
- Working with telemetry team and programmers to ensure the right data hooks are in place
- Analyse game performance, determine potential problems and deliver options for solutions
- Communicate findings to the wider design team, mostly visually
- Create and maintain robust modelling of player behaviour and monetization
- Design, propose and then analyse hypotheses and tests within the game to ensure development is always player centric
- Explore, shape and manipulate datasets to discover opportunities the game and the business
- Create hypotheses and question sets for focus tests and then manage these test of features and prototypes
- A degree or Master’s Degree, preferably in Data Science, Math, Statistics, Computer Sciences or similar
- Experience in similar roles, ideal would be in the games industry and on a live service game (PC preferred, mobile acceptable as well)
- Confident in analysing large amounts of data, manipulating, transforming and presenting that data so it can help shape the game
- Experience in SQL and Python; willing to learn new languages if needed
- Familiarity with frequently used infrastructures such as Snowflake, Databricks, Spark and similar
- Comfortable with creating visuals and reports using BI tools such as Tableau and similar
- Comfortable working with an Publisher and being a representative of the company externally
- Comfortable explaining data insights, ideas and models to the wider team - the ability to transform raw data into a story that gets people excited
- An understanding of business needs beyond game analytics
- An interest in the games market and an interest in games overall
- Excellent spoken and written english is a must
- Private medical care (entirely financed by the employer)
- Fitprofit card
- Working environment based on a strong team spirit and positive energy
- Salary depending on skill level and experience
- Influence on various aspects of the game - the game is being created by the whole team
- The team consisting of experienced experts, that means - huge development possibilities
- Really flexible working hours (core hours 11:00-16:00)
If you do not meet all our requirements, but you feel confident you are a good fit for this role, please do apply. We are above all looking for a great team member with a love for all things data and games, who has a drive to succeed and wants to help us create an incredible experience for our players.