Online Game Programmer
Flux is looking for a passionate Game Programmer to join our Development team!
We are growing our team to create our next big consoles and PC production and we need a passionate and committed professional to assist us in making our game hit the deadlines and go to market.
If you are passionate about creating games, you could be the one! Join us to develop best in class user experiences for an innovative game with a cool and famous IP.
- This contract duration is 10 Months.
- Remuneration is negotiable based on profile and experience.
- This job is for remote work
Qualifications And Skills
- Develops Online Gameplay features by implementing software solutions.
- Communicates clearly and effectively with across the departments that comprise the team (lead programmer, production, Director, etc).
- Identifies and estimates specific tasks to achieve project goals.
- Assists documenting and demonstrates solutions by developing. documentation, flowcharts, diagrams, code comments and clear code.
- Tests written features to insure product stability.
- Participates in code reviews by peers or leads to insure knowledge sharing and consistent coding standards.
- Installs and configures a working environment following documented procedures where applicable.
- A passion for developing next gen games!
Skills And Experience
- Online service integration experience.
- An ability to architect system frameworks and tools.
- Experience with multithreading, asynchronous, and event-driven programming.
- Experience with online frameworks, services and network optimization
- Experience using networking diagnostic and debugging tools.
- Passion for building great user experiences and products that serve diverse use cases.
- At least 3 years of professional C# and object-oriented programming.
- Solid experience working in Unity.
- Ability to visualize 3D domains and solutions.
- Good foundation of 3D math concepts and algorithms.
- High interest in and motivation to learn new technologies, languages, engines, algorithms or platform technologies.
- Ability to confer with peers and seniors to share and learn knowledge. pertaining to architecture, technical implementation and best practices.
- Ability to communicate well and work across departments in a professional manner.
- The desire to work with a great team!
- Experience with Photon.
- Development experience on Consoles.
- An undergraduate degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Demonstrated track record of developing online features that interact with Xbox Live, Playstation or Nintendo Network is an asset
- Experience as part of a team that has shipped an online game
- Familiarity with services like AWS
- Fully remote