3D Modeller - Character
Flux is looking for a talented 3D Modeller and Texture Artist to join our Art team during an exciting project we are developing! We are growing our team to create an incredible fun console action game and we are looking for a Freelance 3D Artist to build cool things!
If you are passionate about 3D Art and already have a few projects under your portfolio, you could be the one! Join us to develop best in class user experiences for an innovative game.
- This contract duration is 12 Months.
- Remuneration is negotiable based on portfolio and experience.
- This job is for remote work.
Responsibilities And Duties
- Create Awesome Characters!
- Collaborate with the Art Director, Character and Level Designers, and Concept Artist to create and iterate on 3D art for the game.
- Model high and low poly assets, mostly Clothes and Hair for our Characters
- Composite and finish 2D and 3D image assets.
- Collaborate closely with producers in day-to-day project management.
- Maintain and organize final art assets.
- Thrive in dynamic, fast-paced environments
Skills And Experience
- 3+ years of professional experience working on 3D game titles.
- Experience in texturing, modeling and maintaining final assets.
- Experience in translating concepts to execution.
- Ability to follow Art Direction perfectly
- Ability to deliver high-quality assets under tight timelines.
- Ability to execute quality output that meets both technical and design requirements.
- Strong fundamental 3D and design skills, including posing, lighting, composition and color theory.
- A strong ability to think in 2D and 3D.
- Ability to articulate creative ideas to peers and leadership.
- Be creative and bring a fresh perspective while working within the project parameters.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently, with excellent time management skills and a strong work ethic.
- Must be comfortable making changes to work based upon layered feedback.
- Expert skills with 3D tools: Blender, Substance
- Experience using Blend/Shape Keys on Blender and porting for Unity.
- Experience creating Shaders and Materials. (Unity or Blender)
- Detail-oriented and very organized.
- Passion for design and games!
- Skills with the tool Character Creator
- Experience on Human/Realistic modeling
- Development experience on Consoles.
- More years experience in 3D modeling
- Experience with 3D Action games
- Background in photography, painting, concept art, or animation.
- Knowledge of 3D Animation
- Experience with Technical Art and implementation
- Experience with Unity Engine
- Experience with Licensed games
- Fully remote