Web & SEO Manager
We are hiring for the position of:
Website & SEO Manager
Responsible for managing the FirstBlood website, along with implementing SEO development and optimization. This includes maintaining and updating company websites and building new pages to support marketing efforts.
- Perform keyword research in coordination with our business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Measure the effectiveness of SEO to display improvements in marketing efforts.
- Optimize our landing pages, app pages SEO ranking and keywords
- Ability to create a backlink program that aligns with our branding and also SEO goals
- Create, manage, hire and maintain our staff writers program with a given budget
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer interview/studies, blog posts, posts from writers and customers)
- Write or source compelling and high-quality content in conjunction with writers team to drive general gaming-related traffic
- Update website links for search engine rankings optimization.
- Collect data and report on traffic targets/goals, rankings, and other SEO aspects.
- Implement and administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools)
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels in order to improve rankings
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Located in EU timezone
- Ability to use and setup webflow CMS
- Have a basic design sense
- Knows html/css/js and implementation of customized widgets on CMS
- Passionate about gaming
Skills: Proficient in English, Knows how to use typical SEO software such as Ahrefs, CMS solutions such as wordpress and webflow.
Contract: Full Time
You get: Flexible work schedule, monthly wellness allowance, book credits, bonus opportunities, paid national holidays, paid vacation time (PTO).
Please apply below.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!