Launched in 2017, FirstBlood is a rapidly-growing automated tournament platform that offers a convenient way for players to track their success, earn rewards, and make their name in the competitive community. Their app empowers gamers by providing an innovative new way to earn rewards for playing their favorite games. With over 150,000 monthly active users, FirstBlood has amassed a loyal following of enthusiastic gamers and professionals seeking to further their careers and earn generous rewards for their skills.
FirstBlood is seeking a full-time Product Manager who will be responsible for products planning and execution. You will ensure that the products support the company's business objectives. You will work closely with the business development, marketing, and analyst team.
Responsibilities included but not limited to:
- Help mold a Product Development strategy that ensures FirstBlood is consistently adding features that provide our users with the best experience
- Work with Operations and Development teams to ensure timely delivery of clear, thorough, and actionable product specifications
- Define and analyze product metrics and KPIs
- Work with Product Analyst to ensure consistent delivery of data reports
- Ability to quickly understand our product, users, and their needs
- Experience defining and launching digital products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to work as part of a fully remote team
- Experience with Mixpanel or similar products
- A chance to work with a great up and coming company in the esports and blockchain space
- Work as part of a talented, successful team