Paid Media Specialist
FirstBlood® is the world's first Blockchain-based Esports competition platform with the mission to bring competitive gaming to every gamer in the world. We are a group of 40+ gamers, engineers, and visionaries looking to change the world of Esports.
FirstBlood is looking for an experienced Paid Media Specialist in North America. Our ideal candidate should have 3-5 years of paid media experience at an agency or brand.
Responsibilities but are not limited to:
- Work cross-functionally across global campaigns and internal marketing teams to align campaign goals, budgets, objectives, personas, and create digital plans that meet the needs of the business
- Develop multi-touch media strategies in alignment with demand generation and ABM initiatives to engage prospects and progress them through the funnel
- Own ad development process including ad copy, content, design, landing page creation, and localization in partnership with cross-functional teams
- Drive the day to day project management, operations, and execution between external agencies and internal teams
- Test and optimize creative, ad placements, landing page experience, conversion forms, etc.
- Analyze performance and pull together reports connecting media results to campaign goals making recommendations for future spending, targeting, creative and beyond
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of best practices and strategies for all digital acquisition channels
- Willingness to assist with other areas of marketing, including in owned and earned outlets
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience with Paid Media, primarily Paid Socials, PPC and SEM
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in a business, marketing, or communications field
- Deep knowledge of performance marketing channels (SEM, Programmatic Display, Retargeting Native, Paid Social, etc.)
- Strong sense of ownership and ability to manage multiple projects while focused on key priorities.
- A clear understanding of how to connect business goals and brand objectives to media outputs
- Willingness to work with global teams across multiple geographies and time zones
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Someone with a demonstrable track record of past success
- A chance to work with a great up and coming company in the esports and blockchain space
- Work as part of a talented, successful team
We are looking forward to hearing from you!