(Closed) Marketing Manager
We at FirstBlood are focused on creating a suite of innovative online products to empower members of the gaming and esports community.
Our newest product is a gamified mobile app that rewards casual gamers for playing popular online games, giving them a continuous sense of achievement.
We are looking for a scrappy, strategic, and experienced Product Marketing Manager to establish, own, and drive end-to-end marketing strategy for one of our core mobile app products. This individual will work cross-functionally to translate product capabilities into marketing initiatives, generate user insights that inform product strategy, lead go-to-market strategy, and create and execute campaigns to drive product growth.
This role will work across the entire product lifecycle, from helping shape the product to driving launch as we expand globally, and growing product adoption post-launch.
- Identify user needs by conducting market, user, and competitor research
- Build and update user personas
- Share research findings with Product Management to help inform product strategy and roadmap
- Content Creation
- Develop audience-specific positioning and messaging across all channels
- Work with design to develop content assets for marketing (product pages, blog posts, email, social copy, etc.)
- Create social media content calendar
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (product, design, engineering, support) to develop go-to-market strategy and launch plans
- Formulate creative and efficient marketing strategies to grow our user base
- Define, budget, and execute paid media campaigns for user acquisition across channels
- Analyze results, report on key metrics, and optimize future campaigns
- Own, monitor, and optimize landing page and app store listings
- Manage social media channels
- Develop and manage influencer partnerships
- 3+ years of marketing experience; gaming/esports industry strong preferred
- 3+ years of product marketing experience; background in B2C tech products preferred
- Experience developing go-to-market strategies, launching products, and driving adoption
- Experience with Content and Paid Media
- Experience working in the gaming/esports industry
- B2C tech and/or startup experience
- Knowledge of Webflow CMS, SEO, and ASO
- Curious, data-driven, analytical, creative, organized, storyteller
- Motivated self-starter who is able to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and make thing happen
- Continuous communicator with excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills
- Collaborative problem solver with a desire to facilitate discussion to find the best solution
Flexible work schedule, monthly wellness allowance, book credits, bonus opportunities, paid national holidays, paid vacation time (PTO)
Please apply through the link behind the Apply button only.