(Closed) Mana Business Development Manager
We are looking for a driven business development & sales manager to introduce company products to potential customers and close sales. As our first hire in this department, you will be joining a small but fast-growing team of passionate gamers, looking to disrupt the industry with products that provide the best reward experience for gamers. You will take ownership in executing strategies, establishing partnerships and sales pipeline that would set us apart from all other players in the long term. You will be working closely with the CEO, marketing team, and product team on a daily basis and have a visible impact on the company's growth.
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting management in identifying viable sales and pricing strategies
- Execute the product & sales strategies
- Own the customer experience and relationships from the start to the finish
- Ability to have deep understanding of our product offerings’ value proposition
- Manage and coordinate activities involving sales of services, products or other subjects of sales
- Analyze the funnel and reports to optimize the sales process
- Contacting leads and setting up appointments to present company products
- Completing order forms and submitting them for processing through company’s finance department
- Attending trade shows and other industry-related events.
- Preparing sales proposals for potential buyers.
- Represent company to promote products or services
- Assess marketing potential of new and existing customers and create partnerships
- Must be located in North America
- At least 3 years of work experience in business development, sales/marketing or relevant field
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to convince others to buy merchandise/goods or to otherwise change their minds or action
- Excellent organizational and negotiation skills
- Initiative, creativity and the confidence to start things from scratch.
- Team Working skills and a collaborative approach to work
- Persistence and drive to seek new business and meet or exceed targets
- Interpersonal skills for building and developing relationships with clients
We are looking forward to hearing from you!