Customer Support Lead
As Customer Support Lead, you will be responsible for leading a team of support representatives across multiple time zones as they provide A+ support for all of FirstBlood’s customers. We are looking for someone who isn’t afraid of wearing multiple hats and has a data-focused approach to providing our users with the best possible experience.
We are looking for someone to jump in right away and own the Support end of our Operations team
Regularly Recurring Responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Manage the scheduling and review of the Support Team
- Develop and maintain Support documentation that empowers users to help themselves
- Work with Marketing teams to ensure service updates and support issues are properly delivered to our users
- Assist FirstBlood users with day-to-day support issues via a variety of platforms
- Specific experience with ZenDesk
- Social Media Support Experience
- Multilingual (Spanish Speaking Major Plus)
- Experience with Support in a startup environment
What We Are Looking For
- 3-5 Years Experience in a Customer Support Role
- Experience with Zendesk
- Experience supporting a B2C product
- Experience working with a fully remote team
- Excellent organizational skills
- Empathy for the user experience
- Creative problem-solving skills
- English fluency (Spanish a plus!)
- A love for video games
- A chance to work with an emerging company in the competitive gaming industry!
- Work with a vibrant and hard-working team!
- Ability to work remotely from home as a part of our global team!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!