(Closed) Business Account Manager
FirstBlood® is the world's first Blockchain-based Esports competition platform with the mission to bring competitive gaming to every gamer in the world. We are a group of 40+ gamers, engineers, and visionaries looking to change the world of Esports.
FirstBlood is seeking a full-time Business Development Account Manager who will be responsible for managing client relationships across execution and will work closely with Sales, Creative and Operations teams to successfully deliver on partnership goals & assets. In this role, you should be skilled in building and maintaining relationships. You will report directly to the Director of Business Development.
Responsibilities but are not limited to:
- Execute an outreach strategy to evaluate, target, and begin conversations with key partners for FirstBlood
- Build and maintain client relationships for assigned accounts by overseeing day-to-day needs, managing expectations, providing expertise and guidance, and resolving issues.
- Collaborate and partner with cross-functional teams to deliver and optimize sponsorship assets
- Represent both partner & FirstBlood needs in communication with both internal and external teams throughout the execution
- Work with the team to develop client presentations and partnership documents required for execution, including quarterly updates, monthly reports, status documents, and creative concepts
- 3+ years of corporate sales experience
- Significant skills in selling and building relationships with sponsors, game developers, esports organizations, and influencers
- Warm relationships with decision-makers that are potential partners and sponsors
- Highly organized and documented communication
- A strong understanding of gaming and esports a big plus
- Knowledge of blockchain is a big plus
- A chance to work with a great up and coming company in the esports and blockchain space
- Work as part of a talented, successful team
We are looking forward to hearing from you!