(Closed) Senior Animator (Action Shooter)
We offer a very competitive package, which is dependent on experience.
We are looking for a Senior Animator to work on a ground-breaking next generation PvP shooter project with a Games as a Service focus. This is a AAA quality original IP at an exciting stage! The opportunity is to join at the earliest stages of a multi-year development and help shape an incredible new game experience.
The project is a huge multi-platform next generation action shooter experience with a heavy focus on Games as a Service, looking to bring unique mechanics and a bombastic tone to blow the doors off and bring something new to the genre!
- Work with other animators, designers, technical animators and the Lead Animator to create high quality animation on a given rig
- Liaise with technical animators to drive the rig and iteration of character rigs
- Animate creatures and humans including facial animation
- Deliver the finished animation in a game ready state
- Collaborate with your animation peers and feed back on any workflow suggestions
- Proven experience as a Senior Animator on at least one shipped PC or console title
- Experience working on a AAA title
- A good level of technical expertise and ability to problem solve
- Excellent knowledge of Maya
- Strong Hand-Key Animation skills
- A deep understanding of body mechanics, weight, timing, spatial awareness and ability to adapt to different animation styles
ADDITIONAL OR DESIRED SKILLS:
- Previous experience with Unreal Engine or a proprietary engine
- Knowledge of Motion Builder
- Experience working with motion capture data and pipelines
- An understanding of mo-cap rigs at a high level
- Generalist art skills
- Scripting skills and tool creation
If you believe you have the right skills and experience for a role on an exciting new project, please email your C.V. com with the Job Code or hit the apply button below.