Embedded QA Tester (IP Adaptation in VR)
We're looking for an Embedded QA Tester to work on a reimagining of hauntingly beautiful, critically acclaimed indie IP into VR.
This uniquely tailored project takes a very well-known critically acclaimed indie IP onto VR platforms, maintaining the vision and execution of the original, but delivering a heightened sense of immersion, atmosphere and perspective for players by taking it into a new medium.
- Running functional, performance, usability and compliance tests for UK and International gaming products, and for updates to the platform software
- Providing QA support to other Firesprite Projects / Processes as required
- Highlighting improvements to our testing and work processes.
- Updating test cases or suggesting new cases when relevant to do so.
- Finding and reporting issues on game software being tested in a clear an accurate manner.
- Testing of games or gaming products.
- Running functional, usability and performance tests on different projects.
- Can provide constructive feedback on gameplay / balance aspects of projects when required.
- Flexibility and the ability to learn quickly (product functionality and test tools)
- Ability to work on their own with minimum supervision.
- Computer literate, with excellent working knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel.
- Problem solving/ analytical skills, with great attention to detail.
- Bug tracking software, and reporting issues in a clear manner.
- Updating test scripts and plans with additional test cases or creating them from scratch.
Additional or Desired skills:
- Using Test Management tools.
- Understanding and awareness of UK compliance and gaming commission legislation.
- Knowledge of JIRA and Test Rail.
- Knowledge of test automation and automation tools.
- Knowledge of Technical Requirements / TRCs
- Pension Plans
- Private Healthcare Plan
- Work From Home
- Training & Development
- Employee Assistance Programme - Counselling
Firesprite is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We welcome and encourage applications from all suitable applicants regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.