Firaxis Games, creator of acclaimed franchises; Sid Meier’s Civilization, XCOM: Enemy Unknown and XCOM 2 as well as home of legendary game designer, Sid Meier is looking to hire an experienced Narrative Producer to work with our creative talent and become an integral part of the team!
We are looking for an experienced Narrative Producer to work alongside our Narrative Director and Game leadership team to help us bring our amazing stories to life. In support of the narrative vision, the narrative producer will combine creative, business and technical needs into a unified set of strategic goals for the project. You’ll work with engineering and design to develop tools used to implement and tell our stories. In addition, you’ll work with team leadership to ensure the highest quality execution against key deliverables while looking to measure and improve processes when and where needed.
Some specific responsibilities include:
- In collaboration with the Narrative Director and team leads, you will work to establish a long-term narrative roadmap and establish appropriate pipelines and delivery schedules.
- Work with the production team to understand processes, tasks and milestone deliverables
- Establish strong working relationships across disciplines understanding narrative and technical interdependencies.
- Experience working with motion capture and VO interdependencies, identifying, and mitigating blockers as needed.
- Work closely with internal and external teams to manage budgets ensuring your team has the resources needed to accomplish their goals.
- Work with 2K publishing and casting and VO to ensure recording schedules are within budget and on time.
- Support localization services and schedule.
- 4+ years of experience working in the game industry in support of AAA production or narrative production
- Experiencing managing large teams
- Proven ability to work with distributed teams and a wide range of disciplines
- Experience with current gaming trends in RPG and narrative driven games
Please note that 2K Games and its studios never uses instant messaging apps or personal email accounts to contact prospective employees or conduct interviews and when emailing, only use Firaxis.com or 2K.com accounts.