In this role you are responsible for creating and implementing engaging gameplay experiences for players. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of exceeding expectations and meeting milestone deliverables. Strong self-drive, communication, and collaboration skills will be the keys to success in this role.
- Champion and deliver gameplay content for a AAA console/PC title
- Write and maintain design documentation for features
- Work with other departments to drive feature development through towards completion
- Implement, iterate, and tune features in UE4 on a regular basis
- Work successfully in a collaborative environment, providing regular feedback and input
- Identify, playtest, and fix feature related bugs
- Maintain a positive work environment that fosters a strong sense of creativity and passion for excellence
- Work with Leadership and the Production team to help schedule, prioritize, and set milestone deliverables and bug fixes
- 2+ years game design experience
- Designed, developed, and shipped major game systems in AAA games
- Strong knowledge of Unreal Engine and experience Blueprint scripting in UE4
- Maintain rich, thoughtful, candid communication with teammates to ensure the very best content is created
- Ability to analyze and adapt designs based on feedback and data
- Collaborative, self-motivated, and effective time-management skills
- Capable of quickly adapting to new tools, technologies, and development methodologies
COVID-19 Hiring Update: We’re currently operating under a work-from-home model and even so, we're still interviewing and hiring during this time. This role is expected to start as a remote position which will transition to a more standard office position when it's perfectly safe to do so, based on science and best health practices. We understand people's circumstances may vary and will work with you to explore the best possible solutions for your individual needs during the pandemic.
About Final Strike Games
Final Strike Games is a multiplayer focused game studio founded by industry veterans. FSG is currently developing AAA experiences for PC and Console. For more information please visit our website.
Final Strike Games is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please let us know.