(Closed) Social Media Manager (Gaming / German-Speaking)
Fellowkids is a boutique agency for Gaming and Esports Marketing in Berlin, working for some of the biggest game titles worldwide. For our projects in the VALORANT and League of Legends ecosystems we're looking for a German-speaking Social Media Manager to join our team.
- Specific job experience in social media management (alternatively social content creation or social media project management), ideally in the gaming ecosystem.
- German-speaking (native level), plus business-level English
- 100% gaming enthusiast with deep knowledge in VALORANT and League of Legends, additional titles are a plus.
- Self-starter mindset with a high interest in new technologies, content ideas or meme formats.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Work with us on some of the most exciting social media channels in the gaming industry
- Competitive salary
- Highly flexible working hours
- Beautiful office in the heart of Berlin-Friedrichshain, remote work is also possible.
- Fun and highly creative team (that also carries you in ARAMs)
If you check all the boxes above, send us your CV + a quick intro.