(Closed) Office Manager
FaZe Clan, the world’s unmatched leader in competitive esports and gaming entertainment, is known predominantly for its roster of influential YouTubers, industry-leading live streamers, multi award-winning pro-players and competitive teams. Since its inception in 2010, the organization has established itself as one of the largest brands in gaming history, with over 210 million fans internationally across all social platforms. FaZe Clan actively cultivates and manages the most sought-after talent of the digital era. By placing emphasis on developing a team that exists at the intersection of mainstream gaming and pop culture, the organization’s influence is unmatched.
Primary Job Description:
FaZe Clan is seeking an enthusiastic and meticulous individual to be our full-time office Receptionist/Office Manager. The Receptionist/Office Manager will act as a gatekeeper for the office and be the first point of contact for visitors and candidates. The receptionist will be tasked with ensuring the smooth operation of the FaZe Clan office environment for both internal employees and outside visitors. You will be supporting a fast paced, diverse organization that is passionate about our work.
What you will do:
- Welcome visitors by greeting them warmly and notify staff of visitor arrival.
- Manage the office reception area
- Order and maintain inventory of office and shipping supplies.
- Proactively maintain all office equipment to ensure everything is running smoothly.
- Manage relationships with office vendors including equipment, telephone, mail and packages.
- Maintain attractive and tidy entrance, kitchen, and general office areas, making a record of any poor levels of cleanliness.
- Order and maintain inventory of office snacks and kitchen supplies.
- Make sure kitchen and meeting spaces are stocked with supplies, snacks, and furniture as needed.
- Assist with administrative and clerical tasks as needed.
- Organize information about the facilities and keep staff informed of any changes.
- Coordinate relationship with building management to address any maintenance issues and take necessary steps/action to remedy.
Who you are:
- Collaborative, positive, flexible and a team player
- 2+ years experience in a similar role
- Enthusiasm and attention to detail
- Physical requirements may include walking/standing or lifting/moving objects
- Able to work under minimal supervision
- On time, reliable and dependable
- Ability to deal with high volumes and work under pressure.
- Knowledge of office programs such as Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
What we offer
- Fun place to work in a quickly growing, dynamic, and fundamentally innovative business
- Friendly atmosphere with supportive team members and management
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Opportunity to take part in cross-functional projects to make an impact and grow a business
- Opt-in 401K participation
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits