(Closed) House Manager
We are FaZe Clan, the largest gaming and eSports organization in the world. We are a talent management and media company representing leading global influential personalities.
We are looking for a House Manager to help manage and create experiences for our talent and gaming houses, working primarily across two properties located in the greater Los Angeles area. The ideal candidate will posses a broad knowledge of property/project management and hospitality. The position is full-time, live-out with a constant need for flexibility to work on weekends, travel or work overtime as needed.
A typical day as House Manager might include:
- Day to day management of a branded live/work space accommodating events and short and long-term hospitality for talent.
- Overseeing the maintenance, care, and operation of the homes; providing administrative assistance for correspondence, reservations, travel, etc.
- Manage the rotation of furnishings, appliances, artwork, and other elements within the houses which may change on a regular basis.
- Oversee “opening” of all future houses to ensure space is set up to accommodate talent.
- Coordinate with outside vendors including events specialists, caterers, stagers, stylists, movers, and more
- Personal shopping, running errands, housekeeping, stock and grocery level management
- Assisting talent with moves in and out of the houses
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Highly organized with the ability to seamlessly juggle multiple competing projects at once
- Team player with strong work ethic, keen to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Process-oriented self-starter with excellent leadership and communications skills
- Strong analytical and creative skills
- Ability to act as a handyman and detect problems and solve them efficiently
What we offer:
- Work in a start-up with diverse, passionate and energetic professionals from all over the world
- Participation in conferences and other learning opportunities.
- Salary and equity option
- 401K and health/dental/vision benefits
- Stipends for transportation, education, communication and wellness that exceed market rates.
- An attractive and competitive salary
- Challenges and Fun