Business Strategy Intern
FaZe Clan is seeking a candidate to join our team as a Business Strategy Intern. In this role you will work with the Head of Corporate Strategy, diving deep into the mechanics of how the biggest organization in Esports and Gaming should grow and optimize its businesses. Successful candidates will have an exceptional ability to analyze the metrics and data that underpin our business, and surface the most relevant insights in a way that business leaders can turn into a business plan.
*This role can be remote if not located in Los Angeles
Business Strategy Intern Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with head of corporate strategy to understand FaZe’s audience across platforms, and apply data driven practices to surface insights about those different audiences.
- Dive into how to monetize our fan base more deeply and open new revenue opportunities.
- Analysis of talent, marketing, and revenue strategy and optimization.
Business Strategy Intern Requirements and Qualifications
- In progress bachelor’s degree in finance or related field.
- A desire to learn new skills and try new things.
- A passion for diving deep into the metrics and numbers that underpin a business.