We're looking for a Senior Programmer to join our team! Due to current events, we're looking for someone to initially work remotely, but the role will be in studio as soon as things return to normal.
- Generalist skills, or, specialisation in Gameplay/AI, or Technical Art.
- Work closely with other disciplines such as Art and Design to create a solid experience.
- Communication with the rest of the team to keep transparency of goals, deadlines and expectations.
- Quality testing coding in a systematic and thorough way to find problems or bugs and record precisely where the problem was discovered.
- Debug programs and solve complex technical problems that occur within the game's production.
- Perform effectively under pressure and meet deadlines to ensure a game is completed on time.
- Refactor code to improve the design of existing code.
- Fluency in C#.
- Experience developing in Unity.
- Worked on multiple game titles that have shipped.
- Worked with mid to large scale development teams.
- Two years experience developing code for high quality, commercial video games.
Coordination, Timekeeping and organisational skills
What We Offer
- 20 days paid annual leave plus all UK bank holidays (28 days total)
- Flexible hours
- Central Location: Close to Leeds city center, 15 minute walk from Leeds train station, 6 minute walk from Leeds bus station. Plenty of nearby choices for food, gyms, bars and other amenities.
- Relaxed work environment with space for social events such as game jams, movie and game nights.
- Occasional team activities such as cinema, lunch out, industry events and more.