Partnerships Coordinator, Gaming
About the Position
The Creator Partnerships Coordinator will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company. This candidate will be focused and have strong communication skills. They should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy.
- Identify partnership opportunities
- Onboard new Creators that have brand potential at scale
- Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help the company expand
- Maintain existing business
- Think critically when planning to assure project success
- 2 - 4 years' prior industry-related business development experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented
Culver City, CA
Perks of Working at Fanjoy
- Medical, vision, and dental benefits.
- Paid time off and sick leave.
- Free snacks, beverages, weekly lunches, weekly Bagel breakfast on Fridays, and happy hours (at the office)
- Dog-friendly office (pet approval required).
- Creative and collaborative work environment.
- Office space located in Culver City.
- Apple computing products.
Fanjoy is an equal opportunity employer that values a diverse, innovative team. Great people are the foundation of our success and we encourage qualified applicants to apply, regardless of religion, gender, race, age, marital status, nationality, disability, or sexual orientation.
Thank you for applying–we look forward to hearing from you!