Director of Account Management
Fanjoy is a rapidly growing branding service and platform for creators of all kinds. We make it easy for clients to build meaningful products and handle everything end to end, including design, production, fulfillment, customer support, photoshoots, marketing, eCommerce management and more. Everything that it takes to build a brand is what Fanjoy takes on.
About the Position:
The Director of Brand Management position will report to our office in Culver City, California, or work remotely where they will lead the team of Brand Managers to success by overseeing all production releases, product strategy, KPIs, and execution of our client brands.
This position will play an important role in the success of Fanjoy by ensuring our team has everything they need for our Clients to be successful.
Our team works hard, but in return, we provide a lot of freedom to fulfill our expectations as you see fit. Fanjoy employees are self-starters, enjoy working without oversight, and have a deep appreciation for startup culture
- You will be responsible for driving revenue growth and be comfortable developing business cases including ROI analyses as well as leading all growth for the Brand Management team.
- Responsible for hiring, training, and supporting our Brand Management team to successfully create segments within the company to handle our growing client base
- Quarterly Business Reviews with our top talent to drive overall strategy that identifies key areas of opportunity
- Ensure alignment of defined strategies between the Fanjoy team and Client expectations.
- Ensure all processes cross-functionally are streamlined for proper success
- Participate as part of the overall escalation process
- Manage customer relationships and assume the role of Client's single point of contact for all product programs and operational performance issues
- Facilitate communication between internal teams
- Facilitate external communication between clients + internal teams
- Work closely with the leadership team to create an incredible environment for our team to be successful
- Create KPIs for the Brand Management team to be successful and reach their goals
Perks of Working at Fanjoy
- Medical, vision, and dental benefits.
- Paid time off and sick leave.
- Team bonding and social events.
- Dog-friendly office (limited allowances; pet approval required).
- Creative and collaborative work environment.
- Office space is located in Culver City.
- Apple computing products.
Fanjoy is an equal opportunity employer that values a diverse, innovative team. Great people are the foundation of our success and we encourage qualified applicants to apply, regardless of religion, gender, race, age, marital status, nationality, disability or sexual orientation.
Please apply to this job post with your resume and a short cover letter describing the following:
- Why you‘re the perfect fit for this position.
- Desired compensation.
- A portfolio (if applicable).
- Anything else you would like us to know about you!
We look forward to hearing from you.