Digital Marketing Manager
About the Position
We're looking for a highly creative digital marketing manager to lead our marketing team. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations. Your central goal is to help grow Fanjoy's brand loyalty and awareness.
This role will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. Email/SMS knowledge is a MUST.
Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, art direction, and social media management. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Executes on email and social strategy through researching, benchmarking, testing, audience identification, and analyzing KPI’s
- Works closely with the marketing team to write, develop, and schedule emails and SMS through Fanjoy’s email and SMS platform
- Works closely with the paid ads to create cohesion amongst paid and organic efforts on all our social platforms
- Collaborates with brand managers, purchasing, and designers to best understand business priorities and goals
- Reviews analytics, creates custom reports on key metrics and shares recommendations for future campaigns
- Creates, updates, and optimizes the email marketing calendar
- Research and identify new creators, influencers, and brands for partnerships, giveaways, and brand awareness opportunities
- Stays up to date on new digital marketing updates, tools, and platforms to further team objectives, expand brand awareness, and create innovative strategies
- Understands the value of A/B testing email campaigns and KPIs to enhance the customer's experience
- Demonstrates innovation, creativity, and thoughtful integration through all work
- Researches current events and news relevant to the industry and community that can be promoted and discussed
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communication, or Creative Writing preferred
- 3+ years of proven experience in Email Marketing and content development
- Experience writing social copy for social media platforms, but not limited to Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, TikTok, LinkedIn, and Snapchat
- Experience with visual storytelling, and producing compelling and engaging content
- Ability to pull reports, analyze metrics, and clearly articulate the analysis
- Direct experience working with social media tools and project management platforms
- In-depth knowledge of Google Analytics
- Email and SMS marketing knowledge
- Experience with G Suite and Microsoft Office
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud or other digital editing tools a plus
- Ability to manage time efficiently and work within a deadline-oriented environment
- Ability to work collaboratively within a group as well as independently
Culver City but this position can be anywhere in the US.
Perks of Working at Fanjoy
- Medical, vision, and dental benefits.
- Paid time off and sick leave.
- Free snacks, beverages, weekly lunches, weekly Bagel breakfast on Fridays, and happy hours (at the office)
- Dog-friendly office (pet approval required).
- Creative and collaborative work environment.
- Office space located in Culver City.
- Apple computing products.
Fanjoy is an equal opportunity employer that values a diverse, innovative team. Great people are the foundation of our success and we encourage qualified applicants to apply, regardless of religion, gender, race, age, marital status, nationality, disability, or sexual orientation.
Thank you for applying–we look forward to hearing from you!