Senior Product Manager - Esports
About this Role
Fandom is looking for a product manager to develop a 3-5 year vision for Fandom eSports products. Reporting to the Head of Gaming and eSports, you will own product development for the sites MUThead & FUThead. You will work with game publishers, communities, and players to grow existing audiences and build new ones.
- Establish the vision, roadmap, and goals for new products and features focused on increasing engagement and growing the business
- Develop Return on investment targets and incremental investment cases for eSports products
- Grow MUThead, FUThead, and support new feature development in collaboration with eSports event sponsors.
- Grow the audience and improve production of live broadcasts of Friday Night Football.
- Work with important partners from groups across the company including senior leadership, community, revenue, marketing, product, engineering, design, data, and more.
- Develop new monetization features and sponsorship opportunities with the Revenue Organization
- Work with Marketing & Analytics to develop ways to promote new eSports engagement across Fandom.
- Use A/B testing, UX research, and other data to inform product decisions and prioritization
- Create product requirements and functional specifications to guide product development
- Decide what success is, how it will be measured, and how it will affect company-wide goals
- Help analyze data to inform decisions
- Create support for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Work with engineering teams to reliably provide high-quality products and features
- Work with community team to guide feature adoption and user engagement
- Passion about the entertainment space and are a fan yourself
- 5+ years of product management experience with 2+ years on content related consumer products
- Experience balancing the needs of content creators and consumers alike
- Experience building new and engaging customer experiences that are informed by customer data from different sources
- Experience with A/B tests, conducting analysis, and drawing meaningful insights to guide decisions
- Experience with product leadership and teams
- Ability to quickly absorb technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience
- Experience defining and measuring engagement metrics
Bonus Points if You Have...
- Experience in eSports
- Gaming Experience
Benefits & Perks
- Stock options
- Health, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance
- 401k Plan (+matching)
- Flexible time off - flexible and generous
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Family Assistance Programs
- Employee Assistance Programs and Support
- Wellness Programs
- Loan-Assistance, money-management, pet insurance, and other discounts
- Phone, Gym, and commuter programs
- An international work environment with a startup culture
- Open, energetic and fan-focused, international work environment
- Miscellaneous perks such as, swag, etc.
Fandom is a global entertainment media brand powered by fan passion. Fandom has a global audience of almost 300 million monthly unique users and encompasses over 400,000 fan communities. We currently feature more than 55 million pages of content, inclusive of video. Our Fandom values are:
- We serve a global community.
Connection with our fans, creators, and partners is at our core, and it's grounded by our active efforts of inclusion.
- We build experiences.
We imagine, improve, and deliver solutions.
- We bring joy.
We celebrate our fandoms, our teammates, and the work we do.
Learn More about Fandom
- Fandom Staff Blog
- Working Remote - Perspective
- State of Fandom
- Fandom Engineering Blog
- Black Lives Matter