(Closed) Digital Marketing Specialist - Gaming
Fanbyte is one of the largest multiplayer-focused gaming networks in the world. We have the #1 communities for World of Warcraft, Hearthstone, and more. Our company is comprised of gamers, enthusiasts, and fanatics from all walks of life that are dedicated to bringing stories and creating content that celebrates the diversity of all fandoms. Our universe is continuing to expand! Our sites have a global reach of well over 35 million active users and our agency business continues to tackle the largest marketing and community projects from our global clientele.
This is a part-time position (Approx. 30 hours per week). The Digital Marketing Specialist/Analyst (depending on experience) is to play a key role in developing and executing digital marketing strategies and user acquisition campaigns that drive traffic, revenue, and customer acquisition for Fanbyte’s agency clients. The role is responsible for the development, implementation, and reporting of digital marketing campaigns across a number of platforms under the direction of the Director of Marketing, collaborating closely with both internal and external partners.
- Plan and execute paid media campaigns on multiple platforms including: audience development, creative briefing, detailed targeting, campaign implementation and reporting
- Execute a/b testing and analyze results on campaigns; monitor relevant metrics and manage & adjust campaigns to optimize delivery
- Collaborate with other departments (Sales, Design, Video, Business Development) to produce high-impact creative assets and actionable insights
- Utilize Google Analytics to perform SEO/SEM campaign reports, optimize keyword strategies and develop unique audiences for detailed targeting
- Build conversion funnels and optimize campaign performance towards KPIs, incl. CTR, CPC and CPA
- Track and project manage campaign performance and creative analysis, communicating with key stakeholders
- Think inventively and develop solutions to deliver effective results for agency clientele
- Recommend new ideas and innovations to continually grow and improve campaign performance
What you bring to the team:
- BA/BS from an accredited university in Marketing or related discipline
- Bonus points if you possess Chinese language fluency
- Experience running successful paid media campaigns
- Facebook Ad manager, Google Ads, Google Analytics expertise
- Proficiency in MS Excel (pivot tables, vlookup)
- Capable of managing multiple projects, campaigns and budgets
- Deep understanding of the video game industry
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business.