Game Designer Engineer
About the position
We are looking for a talented and experienced Game Designer to join our team to create new game content and design major features. You will work in close communication with the art, engineering, product, content and marketing teams, from the beginning of the planning phase til far beyond launch, making sure the project stays true to its vision and delivering high quality play experience.
As a Game Designer you will prototype, test and document gameplay ideas to clarify and promote collaborative innovation. Translating game concepts into viable specification and gathering feedback from other teams to improve the design process and continuously enrich our creative environment.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Create and document new game features
- Prototype your own game ideas to better convey your concepts
- Balance game economy and game mechanics using analytics data, simulations and playtests
- Give feedback to art and development teams
- Previous Game Design experience
- Strong knowledge of game design fundamentals and contemporary game trends.
- Great communication skills and teamwork mentality
- Familiarity with some scripting language
- Familiarity with digital metrics and analytics
- User testing
- Wireframing and UX fundamentals
- Experience working with mobile games development, preferably in free-to-play model
- Familiarity with Agile development and Scrum
What we offer
- Competitive remuneration.
- VR + VT.
- Health and Dental Insurance.
- Casual environment and dress code.
- A space for resting moments, full of snacks, fruits, and drinks.
Fanatee is a mobile gaming startup founded in 2013. Since then, our goal has been to enable people to play our games anytime, anywhere. We believe that quality is the key to success.
Our creative processes are well planned and carefully detailed, and our talent lies in turning great ideas into great businesses: our games hit over 130M downloads worldwide.
Our dream allows us to do what we love the most: work with talented, passionate people and give them the opportunity to achieve goals as big as they can dream of.
If you want to share this ride with us and join a lightweight, fun and focused environment that breathes innovation and game culture, apply now!