As Finance Analyst at Fanatee, you will work across teams, help others understand financial decisions, and ensure we have the most up-to-date and reliable financial information.
You will be supporting the day-to-day processing of accounts payable/receivable items, accounting, tax, intercompany finance operations, and payments. Developing processes and executing integrations with Financial institutions in Brazil and in the US is also part of the scope.
It is a unique opportunity to be a part of a global technology company in an area that offers freedom for everyone to explore and develop their full potential.
- Enter information into the financial accounting systems;
- Invoicing, payments, and daily bank reconciliation;
- Processing expense reports, including payment requests, credit card reports, and cash reconciliations;
- Work cross-functionally with other departments to understand accounts payable/receivable;
- Help to identify inefficient processes and work to design, and implement the changes required;
- Provide assistance and support of Finance activities, including month-end close;
- Treasury activities including bank account maintenance, bank transactional processing, and payments monitoring;
- Assuming ownership of the existing Excel/Google sheets financial models/tools and driving process improvements that increase efficiency and accuracy.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, engineering, economics, or accounting;
- Proactive, detail-oriented, and willing to learn;
- Ability to multitask;
- Basic understanding of financial and accounting principles;
- Analytical and systemic thinking to design simple solutions to complex problems;
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills, able to manage priorities and workflow;
- Advanced Excel/Google sheets skills;
- Google script, VBA, and data download through simple APIs;
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) in English are required;
- Previous experience will be considered a plus.
What we offer
- Competitive remuneration
- Flexible benefits
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Profit Sharing
- Career development support
- Casual environment as well as the dress code
- A space for resting moments, full of snacks, fruits, and drinks.
Fanatee is a mobile gaming startup founded in 2013. Since then, our goal has been to enable people to play our games anytime, anywhere. We believe that quality is the key to success.
Our creative processes are well planned and carefully detailed, and our talent lies in turning great ideas into great businesses: our games hit over 130M downloads worldwide.
We believe that a diverse work environment contributes to an increasingly responsible society that values differences. Our dream allows us to do what we love the most: work with talented, passionate people and give them the opportunity to achieve goals as big as they can dream of.
If you want to share this ride with us and join a lightweight, fun and focused environment that breathes innovation and game culture, apply now!