Customer Care Agent (Freelancer) - Spanish
We are looking for a Community Hero to join our team as a freelancer and assist our players throughout their gaming experience, guiding them through features and functionalities and recommending solutions to possible issues.
If you’re an excellent communicator, familiar with helpdesk software, native in Spanish and fluent in English (more languages are a plus), we’d love to meet you!
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way.
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features.
- Analyze and report product malfunctions (for example, by testing different scenarios or impersonating users).
- Keep track of technical issues and useful discussions with customers.
- Monitor customer complaints on social media and reach out to provide assistance.
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members.
- Inform customers about new features and functionalities.
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved.
- Gather customer feedback and share with our Product team.
- Bsc in Business, Marketing, Information Technology or other relevant fields.
- Native Spanish and fluent English. Working knowledge of Portuguese, German, Italian, Russian, Korean, Turkish or French will be considered a plus.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Customer service orientation.
- Multi-tasking abilities.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Familiarity with our industry and social media is a plus.
- Experience using help desk software and remote support tools.
- Ideally, you have a love for the mobile word and trivia games as well as a general understanding of the gaming industry.