Creative Writer for Word Game (Canadian Native)
Fanatee’s Content Team is looking for a talented, highly-motivated writer to create fun, original and regional questions and answers that will bring our word games to life. As a Content Creator, your work will have a direct impact on the player's experience and will bring fun to Canadian users all around the world.
We are in need of an excellent creative writer who is proficient in the English language, who is a native of Canada and understands the culture. The role is a freelancer position, which allows you to work remotely and manage your schedule in any way you see fit.
- Demonstrable and strong skills as a creative writer
- Major in language or communications-related fields (Linguistics, Communication, Journalism)
- Must be a native Canadian
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills
- Experience in content production in a variety of subjects and areas of knowledge
- Strong ability to collaborate and thrive as part of a creative team
- Quality and user-oriented
- A passion for games or previous experience with word/trivia games is a big plus
Our dream allows us to do what we love the most: work with talented, passionate people and give them the opportunity to achieve goals as big as they can dream of.
If you want to share this ride with us and join a fun and focused group that breathes innovation and game culture, apply now!