(Closed) Marketing Manager
FanAI (www.fanai.io) is a fan analytics startup based in Santa Monica, CA.
The acknowledged leader in esports audience analytics, we’ve created sponsorship marketplace that helps rights holders monetize their fans and brands optimize their sponsorship spend by delivering actionable audience insights and offline attribution to drive improved sponsorship outcomes.
FanAI is looking for a proactive and imaginative Marketing Manager with 1-4 years of relevant experience. We are looking for someone who loves being presented with new and challenging tasks on a regular basis, and can work within our corporate branding guidelines. Someone with a strong sense of detail when it comes to creating marketing materials, infographics and data visualization.
While reporting to our Head of Client Services, you will be working across every department of FanAI and at times you will work directly with the CEO. Deliverables you will be responsible for creating include: infographics, presentations, blog posts, online and offline collateral for sales and marketing, and social media content.
This role is for you if...
- You have a love of data, gaming, entertainment and sports
- You have a solid understanding of data and how to create impactful visualizations
- You have a strong understanding of marketing channels and experience creating content for those channels
- You have an understanding of how to push and promote content across appropriate channels
- You are looking to work on multiple different deliverable types and projects
- You have the DNA to work with a fast, vibrant, ever-changing tech startup
- You want to be part of the team of FanAI, a venture-backed, extremely well-connected startup in Santa Monica
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite or similar
- Proficiency working in Google Suite (Slides, Docs, Sheets)
- Ability to translate complex requests into internally and externally facing collateral
- Ability to copy-write and create marketing content with tight deadlines
- Experience with developing and managing marketing campaigns
- Willingness to wear multiple hats and change gears at a moments notice
Bonus points for:
- Prior experience in esports and gaming or sports and entertainment
- Inbound and outbound marketing strategy and execution
- Experience with SEO and SEM
- Experience managing paid media campaigns
- Video and photography editing skills
- Ability to illustrate in a vector based program
- Creation of GIFs and dank memes
- Full Health, Dental, and Vision
- Paid Parking
- Lots of Video Games