(Closed) Client Services Analyst
The key role of the Client Services Analyst is to develop, organize and interpret FanAI’s data sets and identify and communicate the identified inferences, trends and patterns in a variety of ways to a range of stakeholders – from clients to management to PR/media. The combination of discovering and analyzing key findings with good communication and presentation skills is vital for performing this job at a high level.
You’ll work directly with our Data Science and Client Services teams, reporting to our Head of Consulting & Client Services, and bridge the gap between in-depth data engineering and client relationship management through the identification and explanation of key insights. You’ll support our Client Engagement, Data Science and Product teams in extending and enhancing the quality and range of available analyses.
This is the role for you, if
- You LOVE sports, entertainment, gaming and esports
- You are passionate about working directly with clients to drive client success
- You can put together killer deliverables that elegantly synthesize large quantities of data into highly-consumable points of view
- You understand data at scale, and want to work with a team of data scientists to find patterns and insights in that data
- You have the DNA to be part of a fast, vibrant, ever-changing tech startup
- You’re eager to immerse yourself in new technologies including Machine Learning, Big Data and graph analysis
- Serve as the primary analyst and point of contact for a group of clients and partner with the Client Account Manager to serve the needs of those clients, including performing analysis on behalf of the client, helping the client successfully navigate the platform and working to continually drive client satisfaction and success
- Act as a liaison between FanAI’s Consulting & Client Services team and Data Science and Product Teams
- Take responsibility for delivering insights and visualizations
- Work with design lead to create infographics and data visualizations that succinctly convey meaning to clients
- Work with Data Science team to identify patterns and insights in large data sets, form and test hypotheses, and document outcomes
- Deliverable and content production and delivery: You will be the party primarily responsible for creating client deliverables for your assigned client accounts. You will leverage best practices and contribute toward the development of gold-standard quality materials that can be consistently leveraged across the Client Success organization
- Partner with Client Account Managers, Business Development/Sales Managers and the Management Team to conceive and drive implementation of additional value-add offerings for client deliverables, platform products & features
- Gather feedback from clients and serve as an advocate for improving client experience and outcomes
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Data Science or other analytical fields preferred
- 2+ years of work experience in a client-facing, analytical role
- Background in using data to generate insights and drive business results
- Fluency in data analysis and communication of complex data sets in simplified, understandable ways
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle ambiguity and easily prioritize and multitask
- Team player who puts consistently puts client needs first and holds others accountable to do the same
Bonus points for
- Previous work experience in sports and entertainment with teams, leagues, brands, influencers or event organizers
- Technical background and/or programming experience in SQL, Python, etc.
We provide a fast-growing, fun and professional atmosphere. A place to express and grow yourself professionally and the opportunity to advance your career through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.