Our mission at False Appearance (FA) eSports is to be a competitive, respectable gaming organization housing competitive teams for multiple games. We strive for greatness and recruit members with a “team first” mindset. FA houses a variety of esport teams at varying levels of skill. We take pride in creating memorable esports experiences from audience to player and staff to production. Our community standards prioritize synergy, camaraderie, and both individual and team growth. We uphold a competitive, driven mindset and strive for success!
At False Appearance our vision is to continually offer training, development, and resources to foster growth for all who are a part of this community. We are passionate about competitive gaming and strive to create a high caliber semi-pro experience that feeds into the pro-gaming scene. FA aims to lead by example in the eSport industry by creating a positive and inclusive environment amongst all community members.
As the website editor, you will maintain the accuracy, aesthetic, and flow of the FA website. Using your creativity, judgement, and experience you will improve and update the UI of the site. Once the FA website has a fully established foundation, this role will become more passive and reactive to FA current events. Regardless of the website foundation status, you will continually have opportunities to propose and implement your creative ideas to improve the experience of our website.
- Prepare updates and report data to the Marketing Director on a minimum of monthly basis
- Readily update and maintain all information on a regular basis, in a timely manner, meeting set deadlines
- Use your judgement and creativity to enhance the quality of our viewers experience and optimize production processes
- All social media, branding, and partner organizations are represented appropriately
- Discord, twitch, twitter, etc. (Automation preferred if possible)
- Report to the Marketing Director
- Continually update the website with new, relevant, and current FA information
- Develop the website’s design and user interface based on growth, security, and ease of use per needs of organization
- Proactively work with relevant staff to gather information for necessary updates
- Focus on optimization and automation of backend website processes while simultaneously focusing on enhancing user experiences
- Growth mindset
- Must have previous website management, editing, and design experience
- *Portfolio or examples of past work required
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have excellent organization and time management skills
- Must be fluent and proficient in Google Calendar and Google Suite
- Must be 18 years or older, preferred 21 years or older