Social Media Team Member
Our mission at False Appearance (FA) eSports is to be a competitive, respectable gaming organization housing competitive teams for multiple games. We strive for greatness and recruit members with a “team first” mindset. FA houses a variety of esport teams at varying levels of skill. We take pride in creating memorable esports experiences from audience to player and staff to production. Our community standards prioritize synergy, camaraderie, and both individual and team growth. We uphold a competitive, driven mindset and strive for success!
At False Appearance our vision is to continually offer training, development, and resources to foster growth for all who are a part of this community. We are passionate about competitive gaming and strive to create a high caliber semi-pro experience that feeds into the pro-gaming scene. FA aims to lead by example in the eSport industry by creating a positive and inclusive environment amongst all community members.
As a member of the Social Media Team you will utilize various platforms to represent False Appearance. You will ensure our presence on all social media platforms is active, engaging, and inclusive.
- Meet the frequency requirement for posting on all platforms set by the Social Media Team Manager
- Prepare updates and reports data to the Social Media Team Manager on a minimum of bi-weekly (twice a month) basis
- Direct an inquiries on all social platforms to the appropriate staff members
- Report to Social Media Team Manager
- Maintain and active and engaging presence on all social platforms
- Promote FA, all FA related entities, and other content relevant to what our organization does and partakes in
- Collaborate with other staff members to ensure content is posted on all platforms to promote their works
- Growth mindset
- Must have previous social media management experience
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have excellent organization and time management skills
- Must be fluent and proficient in Google Calendar and Google Suite
- Must be 18 years or older