Our mission at False Appearance (FA) eSports is to be a competitive, respectable gaming organization housing competitive teams for multiple games. We strive for greatness and recruit members with a “team first” mindset. FA houses a variety of esport teams at varying levels of skill. We take pride in creating memorable esports experiences from audience to player and staff to production. Our community standards prioritize synergy, camaraderie, and both individual and team growth. We uphold a competitive, driven mindset and strive for success!
At False Appearance our vision is to continually offer training, development, and resources to foster growth for all who are a part of this community. We are passionate about competitive gaming and strive to create a high caliber semi-pro experience that feeds into the pro-gaming scene. FA aims to lead by example in the eSport industry by creating a positive and inclusive environment amongst all community members.
As a graphic designer you will use your skills to create a wide variety of graphics on behalf of False Appearance. Your work will be used to market various different aspects of the business such as teams, events, and more.
- Create and design graphics as needed, including but not limited to:
- Web (hero banners)
- Social (Twitter, Discord, YouTube, possibly more as we expand)
- Event materials (Posters, team rosters, score graphics)
- Assist in designing of templates and other branded materials
- Work with all Marketing Director to meet desired graphical needs
- Create graphics on an as needed basis for the organization
- Coordinate with other staff members inquiring about design needs
- Report to Marketing Director, all graphics must be run through Director for approval
- Meet with Marketing Director to discuss workload and overall schedule on a bi-weekly (twice a month) basis
- Must have previous graphic design experience (portfolio required)
- Must be proficient in Adobe CC (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have excellent organization and time management skills
- Must be fluent and proficient in Google Calendar and Google Suite
- Must be 18 years or older