Senior Product Designer - Design System
At FACEIT we work to provide gamers all around the world with great competitive experiences for their favourite videogames. We develop unique products for players, partners and game developers centred around establishing and building competitive communities and ecosystems for multiplayer video games. Our online platform hosts over 20 million matches a month, and we are proud to work closely with multiple gaming publishers and developers to keep building the next generation of competitive experiences.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Designer to lead efforts in pushing our visual language forward and our internal design system (Fuse). We’ve established a foundation and we’re looking for someone to really take it to the next level, building and improving upon Fuse, which is being used by a growing number of product teams at FACEIT.
What you’ll be doing
- Own Fuse, the FACEIT design system, and maintain it over time. Introducing new components, refining existing ones and adding excellent documentation.
- Working with other designers to raise the quality and contribute to evolving Fuse.
- Create high-quality mocks and interactive prototypes to communicate your work. Use user research and data to inform your reasonings
- Support the adoption of Fuse across all teams.
- Collaborating closely with engineers to implement components.
- Training other designers to use Fuse.
- Finding innovative ways to improve Fuse and our design process.
What we’re looking for
- 5+ years of experience in the design industry
- 2+ years of experience designing and shipping a design system
- Strong portfolio that demonstrates product thinking
- Self-motivation and a passion for problem solving
- Experience with, and a deep knowledge of Figma
- A high level of attention to detail
- Experience in writing simple and clear documentation
- Experience of working in gaming
- Passionate about gaming
- React knowledge
- Your professional growth is important to us. We provide ongoing training opportunities;
- Pension plan
- Flexible working environment
- Monthly drinks and dinner in the office;
- Monthly massages;
- Quarterly team outings;
- 5 a side twice monthly;
- Lunch provided daily;
- Kitchen stocked with refreshments, cereals, bread, spreads (coffee machines everywhere – our founding team is Italian after all!);