(Closed) React Developer
Founded in London in 2012, FACEIT has quickly become the leading platform for online competitions in PvP multiplayer games. FACEIT allows players to easily play in tournaments and leagues for virtual and real-world prizes through automated tournament management and matchmaking technology. With over 7,000,000 users and continuous exponential growth we now host over 2,000 tournaments and 12,000,000 game sessions per month.
For developers, FACEIT’s advanced software development kit (SDK) allows game creators to easily integrate user-friendly matchmaking and tournaments into their titles to allow gamers to take part in competitive online games at all skill levels. eSports organizers, players and communities use FACEIT to create and manage online competitions. As a Senior Front-End Developer, you will lead the development of new and exciting features and maintenance of our core web application and SDK widgets.
We have a common passion for online games and are a close group of people that share a “work hard, play hard” mentality. We had tons of fun building the company from scratch and never stopped.
- Commercial experience with React and Redux;
- Experience with websockets and real-time messaging;
- Desire to learn new technologies and frameworks;
- Previous experience working on large complex applications;
- A passion for videogames and esports is a plus.
- Pension plan;
- Quarterly drinks and dinner in the office;
- Monthly massages;
- Quarterly team outings;
- 5 a side twice monthly;
- Lunch provided daily;
- Kitchen stocked with refreshments, cereals, bread, spreads (coffee machines everywhere – our founding team is Italian after all!);
- Your professional growth is important to us. We provide ongoing training opportunities;