Product Marketing Manager
At FACEIT we have been working hard since 2012 to provide gamers all around the world with great competitive experiences for their favourite videogames. We develop unique products for players and game developers centred around establishing and building competitive communities and ecosystems for multiplayer videogames. Our online platform is today used by more than 15 millions of players and we are proud to work closely with multiple gaming publishers and developers to keep building the next generation of competitive experiences.
Within FACEIT, our product Marketing team focuses on generating customer insights to support our Product decisions and to define the best go to market strategy for several products. This team works across the whole product life cycle by supporting our product team in shaping the initial product, launching it on the market and growing the product adoption later.
We are looking for a creative and experienced product marketer to join our Product Marketing team with a relevant background on both B2C and B2B. Based in UK, you will lead the product marketing strategy and operations for specific products that are at different maturity stage.
- A natural storyteller. Thanks to your deep empathy for users and your excellent verbal and written communication skills, you are able to craft the right messages to engage in the best possible way with our audiences.
- Data-driven. You understand the importance of quantitative insights and data tracking in order to choose and execute on your product marketing strategies.
- Ambitious. You want to make an impact in FACEIT and contribute in first line in building innovative solutions and improving the quality of the experience for millions of players
- A team player. During your activity you will have the chance to collaborate with many other teams in FACEIT, on several projects and you recognise the importance of sharing information in a consistent and professional away to maximise our final results
- Passionate about Gaming. We are gamers, we build products for gamers and we work with many relevant stakeholders within the Gaming industry.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop product marketing strategies for different products by working closely with several product teams
- Advocate for our existing and prospective users, be informed about our competitive landscape, and become the go-to expert for your product area to help shape the product roadmap and strategy
- Partner with the Product and Growth teams to track the right metrics and execute campaigns that drive awareness and adoption on an ongoing basis
- Planning product launches
- Deeply understand how to scope and execute marketing strategies needed to reach different customer segments
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Marketing Manager
- Experience working on product marketing throughout a product’s lifecycle
- Experience in both B2B and B2C marketing and working closely with product teams
- (ideal) 3+ years of experience within the Gaming Industry
- Your professional growth is important to us. We provide ongoing training opportunities;
- Pension plan
- Flexible working environment
- Monthly drinks and dinner in the office;
- Monthly massages;
- Quarterly team outings;
- 5 a side twice monthly;
- Lunch provided daily
- Kitchen stocked with refreshments, cereals, bread, spreads (coffee machines everywhere – our founding team is Italian after all!);