C/C++ Developer - Anti Cheat
We are looking for a C/C++ engineer to join our Anti-cheat team. Your contribution will protect our players’ game-to-game experience. The FACEIT Anti-cheat is a client and server-based system designed to detect players who are running recognized hacks, cheats, cheat signatures and third-party software’s that aim to give an advantage in the game. The system collates information from a collection of behavioral systems to profile players that look to be cheating on CS:GO. You will develop new detection techniques on a daily basis.
Skills & Experience
- Strong demonstrable experience with C/C++ and Assembly;
- Experience with reverse engineering;
- Windows kernel driver development experience.
- Past experience working on an Anti-Cheat;
- Experience of cheat/hack development;
- Passion for Videogames and eSport is a plus.
- Lunch provided daily;
- Kitchen stocked with refreshments, cereals, bread, spreads (coffee machines everywhere – our founding team is Italian after all!);
- Pension plan
- Flexible working environment
- Monthly drinks and dinner in the office;
- Monthly massages;
- Quarterly team outings;
- 5 a side twice monthly;
- Your professional growth is important to us. We provide ongoing training opportunities;