Backend Developer (Go) – Poland
We are Recruiting for a fully remote Back End (GO) developer in Poland.
Please note we will only consider Curriculums written in English.
At FACEIT we have been working hard since 2012 to provide gamers all around the world with great competitive experiences for their favourite videogames. We develop unique products for players and game developers centred around establishing and building competitive communities and ecosystems for multiplayer videogames. Our online platform is today used by more than 15 millions of players and we are proud to work closely with multiple gaming publishers and developers to keep building the next generation of competitive experiences.
As a Software Developer at FACEIT, you will be responsible for developing complex solutions for a fast growing platform. You will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle including planning, technical design, construction, peer reviews, documentation, testing and deployment. Please note, the successful individual will need to be passionate and motivated to work with new technologies. Until recently our team has predominately worked with Java, however in the past year we been focusing more and more on Golang and we see this as our focus going forward. We're happy to consider candidates with experience in either of these languages, however you must have the drive to learn and be happy to work with either. We will support you on this path.
- Design and develop distributed APIs and scheduled procedures
- Solve complex technical requirements or issues by leading analysis and development;
- Work with the latest tools and continually learn and develop your skill set;
- Contribute to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms;
- Develop any required proof-of-concept work as part of the technical design process;
- Be responsible for the Code Level Design, Organisation of code, use of patterns for the successful implementation of a solution;
- Support users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
- Strong demonstrable experience as a Software Developer with Golang;
- Excellent knowledge of Restful API;
- Experience with Microservices;
- Ability to clearly write technical and solution design specifications;
- Passion for Videogames and eSport is a plus.
- Flexible working environment
- Monthly drinks and dinner in the office;
- Quarterly team outings;
- Your professional growth is important to us. We provide ongoing training opportunities;