Senior Creative Strategist
CREATIVE STRATEGIST: VIDEO GAME MARKETING
Creative Strategist: Video Game Marketing
Eyestorm is looking for a multifaceted Creative Strategist with a background in copywriting and marketing strategy. You have a nimble and imaginative mind, both able to get hands-on with the creative process, but also step back and manage a team.
This is an ideal position for any creative that’s passionate about working with AAA franchises in entertainment marketing. You’ll be working with major franchises that require the highest caliber of storytelling, ability to entertain while communicating KSPs, and invent the visual juice needed to excite audiences around the world. You’ll be interfacing with clients, pitching new campaigns and strategies, building and leading a creative team, and helping expand an award-winning creative agency.
Eyestorm Creative is an entertainment advertising agency and original content creation company with a 15-year track record set up for a fully remote workflow with clients and crew members operating from around the world. Spawning out of LucasFilm in 2005, Eyestorm has been successfully launching advertising campaigns to help build awareness, create buzz, grow customers, and find creative ways to shift a passive audience into engaged evangelists. We’re a passionate group of artists tight-knit, ego-free, creative collective that finds a calling in making media that moves and motivates people’s actions.
- Create and pitch new creative concepts and executions to clients
- Create and produce strategic marketing plan decks
- Create decks for client and company pitches
- Responsible for all copywriting for the company, including but not limited to:
- Audio / Video scripts for entertainment franchises
- Website updates
- SEO/News articles
- Email campaigns
- Social media posts
- Pitch decks
- Client projects
- Creative Briefs for Artists
- Voice-Over & Dialogue Scripts
- Lead the charge on development and production of internal marketing assets
- Research and price out new creative marketing services
- Help onboard new clients and develop initial relationships
- Source creative talent for specified assigned projects
- Account manage client projects
- Working knowledge of Adobe Suite
- Specifically Indesign (Photoshop & Illustrator a +)
- Working knowledge of the Google Suite: Sheets, Slides, Drive, & Docs
- 5+ years of Marketing Experience in the Games Industry
- Copywriting experience for gameplay, live-action, & CG (primary)
- Creative for non audio/video related material (secondary)
- Experience with Creative Strategy for Video Game Campaigns
- Experience Managing Creatives, Designers, and Copywriters
- Detail-oriented, positive attitude, ability to multitask
- Experience with client communication a plus
- Experience with business development a plus
- Location: Anywhere, must operate on PST hours
- Location: Fully remote
- People: Humble, talented, creative, friendly space with a tight-knit team
- Employee Benefits: Excellent employee health insurance plan, PTO, holidays, and sick days
- Note: Join a growing, super creative atmosphere where you're allowed to have a voice, encouraged to learn, rewarded for ambition
- Pay: Compensation will be dependent on the applicant experience
- Bonus: Eligible
- Email: the address attached below
- SUBJECT HEADING: “Senior Creative Strategist”
- Send resume cover letter
- Reasons: Give 3 reasons why you’d make a great fit for this role.
- Video Game creative campaigns you’ve worked on and your involvement on them.
- Audio/Video projects in the gaming industry.
- Digital interactive, experiential, or social projects you’ve worked on.