(Closed) Post Producer
- Position Title: Post Producer
- Description of the job: Seeking Mid to Senior Post Producers. Full-Time, Remote.
As Post Producer, he or she will maintain clarity of information and good channels of communication between producers, coordinators, editors, mixers, creative directors, art directors, motion graphics artists, game capture artists, production managers, clients, and vendors (such as colorizing labs, CGI studios, translators etc.). They will create budgets, schedules, craft the perfect fitting teams using their contacts, ensure projects finish on time and within budget, and collaborate on the process of creating uniquely entertaining marketing materials and campaigns for AAA gaming and entertainment brands.
- Personal Note: We’re looking for a producer that can inspire teammates, orchestrate a number of unique minded artists challenging them towards getting the best results possible, a positive minded problem solver with a variety of solutions, a go-getter, humble attitude, strategic thinker, graceful at navigating the ship, and excited to conquer new lands.
Responsibilities of the Position:
- Create Project Schedules: Create project schedules that align with internal and external expectations formulated for successful on-time deliveries allowing for superior quality to be crafted.
- Create Estimates: Accurately scope line item budgets of production hard costs.
- Track Estimates: Track and ensure estimates are actualized and wrapped upon job completion providing accounting with the necessary details to review project management and appropriate costing data for internal financial reviews and/or change order needs.
- Staff Projects: Ultimately responsible for booking the best talent and vendors for the project’s needs. Review staffing with key department members before hiring.
- Manage Projects: Manage all project artists and assigned team members per their milestone schedules, update project management software, maintain strong channels of communication between departments and clients.
- Manage Client Expectations: Inform and level set expectations before projects start and during the project run to manage expectations along each phase of the project to avoid surprises.
- Ensure Project Delivers On-Time & Within Budget: You will be ultimately responsible for ensuring projects deliver at or under budget and on time.
- Delight the Customer: Ensure customer interactions and interfacing is responsive (under 24 hours), team oriented, professional, fair, grammatically correct, and deeply thought out. Post Producer will aim to delight their expectations.
- Identify & Pursue Opportunities: Identify and be proactive with ways to increase sales with current clients and prospects.
- Pre-Review Creative: Consistently review cuts at various stages to ensure progress and revisions are moving along correctly before creative leads review.
- Responsible for Client’s Voice & Notes: You’ll be ultimately responsible overseeing the artists are actively addressing the client’s notes correctly.
- Software Recommendations: Consider cutting-edge industry tools, software, or tactics and propose benefits for adopting.
- Identify, Evaluate, Hire, & Maintain Positive Standings with New Talent/Vendors: Identify new vendors, artists, talent, and make partnership recommendations to executives. Interview and onboard as directed. Receive three competitive bids for new vendor work. Work with vendors to achieve streamlined results.
- Lead: Develop team activities and initiatives that promote purpose of work, autonomy, and mastery.
- Train: Be responsible for the training, overseeing onboarding, and scheduling of staff, temps, freelancers, vendors, and talent.
- Lead Workflow Meetings & Post-Mortems: Run team meetings concisely and provide clear agendas and recaps. Make sure project team members know what’s going on and what they should be working on.
- Ensure Successful Completion & Project Wraps: Ensure projects get wrapped from an asset archive and budet standpoint after delivery.
- Onboard & Train: Be responsible for all post production documentation, training, and onboarding of new project hires.
- Manage Team Members: Delegate, grow, provide reviews, and enforce professional conduct with the team you manage.
- Resource Allocation: Analyze equipment, IT, artists, and resources needed for upcoming jobs and ensure sufficient support to maintain efficient operations and high quality standards.
- Asset Management: Send working and final asset files to clients and outside vendors.
- Meet Internal and External Quality Standards: Responsible for meeting internal and external quality standards of client’s and superiors.
- Execute Tasks as Assigned: Beyond tasks mentioned above, new tasks will arise not identified here or beyond typical post-producer responsibilities that the company will assign.
Skills needed for the job:
- Expertise with audio/video post-production pipelines, workflows, finishing, and digital formats.
- Knowledgeable in Adobe CC Creative Suite, Google Apps, and basic project management software.
- Familiarity with Mac and Windows operating systems.
- Ability to motivate and manage a team.
- Producing experience and instinct across a range of video formats and styles.
- Extremely well organized, reliable, prompt, responsive, adaptable, calm, and patient.
- Openness to change and with a continuous improvement mindset.
- Able to provide workflow and logistical render support for After Effects, Cinema 4D, and Maya.
- Exceptional ability to collaborate and work gracefully under occasional high-pressure points, team oriented environment.
- Experience with computer technologies in support of post-production operations.
- Able to technically manage software delegation and licensing per project needs.
- 7+ Years Experience in Post Producing Audio-Video Projects
- Experience in Video Game Marketing and/or passion for gaming
- 3+ Years Experience in Estimations, Budgeting, Scheduling, Negotiations
- Experience Managing Creatives, Designers, and Talent
- Detail-oriented, positive attitude, ability to multitask
- Experience with client communication a plus
- Location: Anywhere, must operate on PST hours
College education or equivalent experience required. Graduation from a school with a major in producing, business, finance, film, marketing, or related field is desirable. Any combination of education and experience that demonstrates the ability to get the job done.
- Location: Fully remote. Must operate on PST Hours.
- People: Humble, talented, creative, friendly space with a tight-knit team.
- Employee Benefits: Excellent employee health insurance plan, PTO, holidays, and sick days.
- Note: Join a growing, super creative atmosphere where you're allowed to have a voice, encouraged to learn, rewarded for ambition.
- Pay: Compensation will be dependent on the applicant experience
- Bonus: Eligible
- SUBJECT HEADING: “Post Producer 2021”
- Send resume cover letter
- Reasons: Give 3 reasons why you’d make a great fit for this role.
- Video Game creative campaigns you’ve worked on and your involvement on them.
- Audio/Video projects in the gaming industry.
- Digital interactive or social marketing projects you’ve worked on.
Other Pertinent Information: The company offers paid holiday and time off benefits for full and part time employees, in addition to statutory benefits such as disability, social security. There is a 90-day introductory period after which eligibility for time off becomes available. The company offers fully paid health insurance for the employee and fully paid employee life insurance benefits. This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual to grow with a company and to make significant contributions to its success. Compensation for this position will be commensurate with the applicant’s skills and experience.
Founded in 2005, Eyestorm Creative is an award-winning creative advertising agency focused on brand/product marketing needs and bringing solutions to challenges such as: building awareness, launching integrated 360º campaigns, developing life cycle marketing campaigns, enticing pre-orders, attracting new customers, fostering engagement, retaining revenue streams, and delivering our client’s ROI.