Video Game Tester
Remote (Seattle WA or Portland OR only)
VIDEO GAME TESTER
At Experis Game Solutions, we partner with developers and publishers of video games on all platforms to improve testing coverage using the latest technology. We are looking for a Video Game Test Associate to join our growing team where you will utilize the resources provided to us by world-class publishers and technology leaders to build an environment that keeps skillful people happy through challenge and work-life balance. Let's test smarter!!
Do you identify as a gamer?
As a Video Game Test Associate you will work with like-minded, innovative, and fun teams. You'll use your critical-thinking gamer-brain to identify issues within game titles at appropriate times, and then properly communicate them to the development team to steward quality.
- Writing bug reports for a sub-area of a project or test results for an area or test pass.
- Capable of working with development to narrow down bug reproduction cases and scenarios.
- May assist more senior staff with administrative tasks (meeting notes, database clean up, production requests, coaching, mentoring, etc.)
- Provide opinions on fun factor or balance of the game
- Minimum of a High School Diploma. Associates or Bachelors is a plus
- Experience building your own gaming PC is a plus
- Experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)