Test Associate - Redmond, WA
At Experis Game Solutions, we partner with developers and publishers of video games on all platforms to improve testing coverage using the latest technology. We are looking for a Hardware Test Associates to join our growing team where you will utilize the resources provided to us by world-class publishers and technology leaders to build an environment that keeps skillful people happy through challenge and work-life balance. Let's test smarter!!
- Work directed on daily basis
- Responsible for executing well defined, written test cases & may be executing established automated tests
- Can run simple automation scripts
- Logging failures / writing defect reports and assisting with hardware and software deployment
- Minimum of a High School Diploma. Associates or Bachelors is a plus
- Strong Hardware experience
- Experience building your own gaming PC is a plus
- Experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity, especially at our company. Our wide range of backgrounds brings diverse thinking, which, in-turn, crafts better video games through improved test coverage. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.