(Closed) Video Production Manager
Our motto is “it’s all about the execution.” What that means to us is, the way you do things contributes to it’s value. We have helped brands fully develop creative strategy, we have helped companies with specific product launch or campaigns, and we have helped make sure events have the proper media coverage for their social channels and further promotion. With no limitations. Working in entertainment, fashion, esports, food & drink, and anything else really. We want to help your business “execute” on it’s creative goals.
This is a management role reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer, the Video Production Manager is responsible for producing and building video features and workflows for online distribution. Work will focus on the production side of the video pipeline, including concepting and creative, logistics and scheduling, and shooting and editing.
This position will also help define our video production setup, including gear, team, and content flow.
This is an excellent opportunity to share your expertise and improve your craft, while leading a new business into a growing and exciting digital marketing space.
This is an independent contractor position based in Toronto, Canada .
- Lead video production process (pre-production, scheduling, and shoots) This will range from client to client
- Build relationships with clients to create the most comfortable shoots and authentic videos
- Utilize other areas of the organization to create awesome videos, including areas like social media, art, and production partners
- Operate camera on production shoots
- Create high quality video material for including but limited to social media, TV advertising, and digital media spaces
- Work with various clients in different industries to create and execute content
Required Experience and Skills
- Own or have the ability to acquire professional video production assets (cameras, lenses, lighting, software, etc.)
- Minimum of two years in a professional production environment
- Deep understanding of Premiere or Final Cut Pro
- Working knowledge of digital marketing
- Team oriented and willing to take initiative to resolve issues
- Ability to work quickly with tight deadlines
- Ability to travel to contracted jobs and events
- Effective communicator and leader
- Desire to work for a small and growing team
- Adobe After Effects skills is a plus
- Direct events or product marketing experience is a plus