Office & Operations Executive
Based in the heart of London and founded in 2016, EXCEL ESPORTS is a British gaming culture brand with competitive rosters across the world’s biggest titles. As a purpose driven brand EXCEL always strives to be better and uses its platform to make a positive impact on the gaming and esports community. With ambitious goals and a recently unveiled bold and unique visual identity, EXCEL is in an exciting expansion phase as it looks to build into a globally recognised brand.
EXCEL is looking for an Office & Operations Executive to help oversee the overall operations of its employees and facilities. The Office & Operations Executive will be based as EXCEL’s soon to be opened flagship office space and will support EXCEL as they expand the space.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage day to day operations, with full ownership on budget requirements and experiences for employees and fans alike.
- Manage the spaces on a day to day basis ensuring that the space is in optimal working shape, whilst catering to the many number of visitors. This includes management of office based employee perks.
- Management of any and all hospitality events that EXCEL may host, from planning, budgeting, project management all the way through to on the day oversight of necessary events.
- Take control of the operations procurement process and office inventory. This includes managing the necessary contractors and businesses required to keep the office functional on a daily basis and purchases. (Hardware, Consumables, Food & Drink).
- Support in the management of our general operational duties of both the Twickenham and Mitchell Street facilities. Liaising with stakeholders throughout where appropriate.
- Creation and management of sustainable IT systems, ensuring that all hardware and information is protected from seen and unseen threats.
- Manage processes both internal and external, making sure that EXCEL as an operation is as close to maximum efficiency as possible.
- Management and inventorisation of all equipment, ensuring that every employee stays well equipped in order to perform their job at a high level.
- Supporting other departments in IT and Operational solutions, providing creative problem solving on budget and in time.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Experience in Office Management or Facilities Management role
- Experience in IT Support or System Administration Role
- Project Management experience or degree equivalent
- Good negotiation and people skills, able to negotiate and procure items, supplies or equipment at a reasonable rate.
- Digitally experienced, able to maintain and manage internal tools that are used company wide on an everyday basis. (Asana, Slack, Sharepoint, Adobe Cloud and other software)
- Hospitality experience
Please note the role will be based in EXCEL’s HQ in London subject to current government restrictions but remote and flexible working is also supported.
- Competitive package
- Gym membership
- Discounted merchandise
- Company pension scheme and contribution
- New, great office in central London