Gameplay Programmer - Unannounced project
We are looking for an experienced Senior Gameplay Programmer to join our team for the development of a new exciting and ambitious unannounced project. As a Senior Programmer, you will work closely with the Lead Designer and Art Director to make the game vision a reality.
Required Application Materials:
- Cover Letter where you let us know why you are interested in working at Everguild.
- CV in English.
- 5+ years professional experience as a programmer for high quality PC, mobile or console games, with at least 2 shipped commercial titles.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Math, Engineering or related area.
- Excellent C# coding skills.
- Extensive experience using Unity Engine.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Familiarity with “The Horus Heresy: Legions” game and Warhammer 40,000 universe.
- Passion for gaming, specially for strategy card games.
- Experience in cross-platform game development.
- Experience with live games, developing new content and features for published games with an active player base.
- Develop and implement gameplay systems in a multiplayer environment.
- Reviewing code, optimization and refactoring to optimize performance.
- Test, debug and document code.
- Permanent contract and competitive salary (based on experience).
- Private health care package.
- A pivotal role in a fast-growing company.