Game Designer - Unannounced project
We are looking for an experienced Senior Designer to join our team for the development of a new exciting and ambitious unannounced project. As a Senior Designer, you will define, maintain, and develop the creative vision and player’s experience of the game from scratch.
Required Application Materials:
- CV in English.
- Cover Letter which should include:
- Why are you interested in working at Everguild.
- Describe a new feature or mechanic for “The Horus Heresy: Legions” game and explain why it would be fun in a couple paragraphs.
Please send your application to the email at the apply button. Remember to include the position that you are applying for and your availability.
- 5+ years professional experience as a designer for high quality PC, mobile or console games, having experienced the whole cycle of development from concept to release.
- Excellent understanding of game system design and how to document everything and bring it to life.
- Passion for strategy card games.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Familiarity with “The Horus Heresy: Legions” game.
- Experience with strategy card games design.
- Experience with Unity Engine.
- Experience working on AAA games.
- Experience working on games with a licensed IP.
- Responsibility for overall game design including core game, features and live ops, which will improve the user experience, engagement and retention.
- Plan, design and execute a roadmap of time-limited in-game activities.
- Analyze the evolution of the game metrics in order to detect improvement points and come to actionable conclusions that can be translated into design solutions.
- Permanent contract and competitive salary (based on experience).
- Private health care package.
- A pivotal role in a fast-growing company.