3D Artist - Unannounced project
We are looking for a talented senior 3D Artist to join our team for the development of a new exciting and ambitious unannounced project.
As a Senior 3D Artist you will work with the internal teams, but also the external to ensure that all work has strong visual fidelity and keeps the gameplay needs in mind.
Required Application Materials:
- Cover Letter where you let us know why you are interested in working at Everguild.
- Portfolio or demo reel that demonstrates artistic and technical skills.
- CV in English.
Please send your application to the email at the apply button. Remember to include the position that you are applying for and your availability.
- 5+ years professional experience creating realistic 3D game ready assets.
- Expertise in Blender, 3ds Max or Maya.
- Strong 2D and 3D skills, from concept to modeling.
- Strong understanding of video games development and the art-creation process.
- Unity engine experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Familiarity with “The Horus Heresy: Legions” game and the Warhammer 40,000 universe.
- Proficiency with Illustrator, Animate and Blender.
- Passion for gaming, specially for strategy card games.
- Experience working on AAA games.
- Experience working on games with a licensed IP.
- Provide guidance and mentorship to other artists on the team, as well as reviews and critiques for external artists.
- Work closely with the Project Lead and Engineering team planning and developing visual features for the game.
- Create amazing 3D characters, props, environments models and textures for animations / in-game assets.
- Collaborate with Design and Gameplay teams to prototype and create compelling assets.
- Ensure the follow-up of the assets imported into the game and make the necessary iterations.
- Permanent contract and competitive salary (based on experience).
- Private health care package.
- A pivotal role in a fast-growing company.