Game Manager - League of Legends
We are seeking a Game Manager, who is enthusiastic and passionate about esports and knowledgeable about League of Legends. This role will manager Esports Wales national team and also Tân and Iâ.
Our ideal candidate would be passionate about esports and have a deep understanding of the League of Legends. We believe you’ll need to have played League of Legends to a high level in tournaments. You’ll need good managerial skills and be able to scout the best players and tournaments.
- Select and manage the Esports Wales National Team for national tournaments.
- Find Tournaments for Tân and Iâ to compete in.
- Select and manage ESW Tân and ESW Iâ Esports Teams for selected tournaments.
- Keep the KPIs updated and feedback to the Chief Gaming Officer with updates.
- Update Trello with activity and plans working with the other team members.
- Assist with the management of trial nights.
- Be the point of contact for all League of Legends related queries.
- Experience either playing in or managing teams.
- Good Knowledge of League of Legends.
- Solid fundamental management skills.
- Good people skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Work well in a team.
- Ability to make impartial decisions.
NICE TO HAVE
- Previous leadership experience.
- Previous team management skills.